Our client, an award-winning home improvement agency, is looking to recruit a Finance Manager to be responsible for the effective management and strategic direction of their financial operations. Supporting the CEO and Board of Trustees in ensuring the financial stability of the organisation and maximising a return on resources. They will provide effective leadership and management to the Finance team and being a key member of the Senior Management Team, will help develop and control financial processes and manage the maintenance and facilities of the company’s office premises and IT infrastructure.
As the Finance Manager you will:
• Be self-motivated, pro-active, and innovative with a positive outlook, continually embracing change and playing a key role within the company’s future.
• Produce and report monthly management accounts, forecasts, budgets and cash flow projections in a timely manner.
• Work with the Board of Trustees and Treasurer to review and revise policies and procedures.
• Have operational experience of leading and managing all aspects of a finance department/service including management accounting principles and techniques.
• Be educated to AAT Level 4 qualification and/or a degree within a financial field and/or have equivalent work-based experience of working in a financial capacity within a charity or voluntary sector organisation.
• Able to use Excel and Microsoft Office at an advanced level and have a working knowledge of accounting software, preferably QuickBooks Pro.
If you are interested and feel up to this challenge we want to hear from you now – in the first instance send us your CV.
Hours: 37 hours per week Monday – Friday – Flexi Hours
Salary: £35,535 - £37,007 dependent on experience
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Pension: Auto-enrolment into the Social Housing Pension Scheme
Holiday: Pro-rata 25 days p.a. and 8 statutory public holiday